Danny was applying for a position, getting that promotion would require for relocation. She never thought of getting the position at all. Since, Jason and her were closer than ever. Upon getting the news Danny seemed to be excited.
“Rache!! I got it! I’ll treat you out.” As she cheerfully rely the news to Rachel.
Jason arrived early Danny was surprised to see him there. “Aba, you’re early today! Guess what?! I got the position!! Yey!”
“Congrats! So when are you going to treat us.” Jason kidded and smiled but still in a bit of shock.
Jason didn’t knew what to feel whether he would be happy or sad since the reason he went to work early is to spend time with her. The thought of Danny will soon be relocating really worried Jason.
Danny’s thoughts was also confused she knew that by accepting this position she will have less bonding time with her friends. That means she won’t be seeing Jason often.
Instant Messaging was one of the few things that made them closer. It’s their morning routine. In Danny’s screen to windows are open one for Rachel and one for Jason.
In Jason’s window:
Jason10: balita?
Danniski: im promoted! Aren’t you happy for me?
Jason10: of course, I am. Congrats uli.
Danniski: thanks! But its too far from my place. Travel time will be a hassle.
Danniski: wachathink?
Jason10: then try to weigh things, if your increase kung meron man… would be at par with your gas allowance, go for it girl! Hehehe….. but if its not then stay. Marami pa namang openings….
Danniski: I’ll think about it. Kse naman pabigla bigla announce nila. You know I don’t do quick decisions!!
In Rachel’s window:
Amazing_Rachy: alam ko na sa isip mo…
Danniski: hahahaha you know me that well =) should I accept it?
Amazing_Rachy: I know if Jason didn’t exist without a doubt you’ll accept it even if the increase isn’t that much.
Danniski: I know, one thing Im sure he’ll never ask me not to accept the position
Amazing_Rachy: what if he does?
Danniski: without a doubt di ko tanggapin noh!
Amazing_Rachy: ayan ka nanaman….that’s why you get hurt… but im sure going to miss yah!
Amazing_Rachy: want me to ask him not to let you accept the offer?
Danniski: me too im gonna miss our chit chats pero nothing will change naman eh.
Danniski: sira ka talaga! Wag na.
Rachel IM Jason.
Amazing_Rachy: pssst…..
Jason10: Danny got promoted. Lucky her.
Amazing_Rachy: like her to leave?
Jason10: not really
Amazing_Rachy: then ask her to stay. I’m sure she’ll stay
Amazing_Rachy: promise.
Jason10. hahaha funny.
Jason10. what makes you say that…
Amazing_Rachy: are you really that dense? Manhid or wala lang tlga? Basta ask her! Ok! I’ll work na! bye!
As Jason buzzed Danny’s window.
Jason10: wat you doin?
Danniski: finishing my presentation coz its due this Thursday.
Jason10: Danielle, do you really like the position?
Danniski: ummm.. ok lang I applied for it plus I want challenge yun nga lang ang layo ng challenge. Hahahaha
Jason10: don’t accept it nalang. I think more hassle for you pa.
Danny smiled on her computer then replied.
Danniski: ok I won’t.
“Rache!! I got it! I’ll treat you out.” As she cheerfully rely the news to Rachel.
Jason arrived early Danny was surprised to see him there. “Aba, you’re early today! Guess what?! I got the position!! Yey!”
“Congrats! So when are you going to treat us.” Jason kidded and smiled but still in a bit of shock.
Jason didn’t knew what to feel whether he would be happy or sad since the reason he went to work early is to spend time with her. The thought of Danny will soon be relocating really worried Jason.
Danny’s thoughts was also confused she knew that by accepting this position she will have less bonding time with her friends. That means she won’t be seeing Jason often.
Instant Messaging was one of the few things that made them closer. It’s their morning routine. In Danny’s screen to windows are open one for Rachel and one for Jason.
In Jason’s window:
Jason10: balita?
Danniski: im promoted! Aren’t you happy for me?
Jason10: of course, I am. Congrats uli.
Danniski: thanks! But its too far from my place. Travel time will be a hassle.
Danniski: wachathink?
Jason10: then try to weigh things, if your increase kung meron man… would be at par with your gas allowance, go for it girl! Hehehe….. but if its not then stay. Marami pa namang openings….
Danniski: I’ll think about it. Kse naman pabigla bigla announce nila. You know I don’t do quick decisions!!
In Rachel’s window:
Amazing_Rachy: alam ko na sa isip mo…
Danniski: hahahaha you know me that well =) should I accept it?
Amazing_Rachy: I know if Jason didn’t exist without a doubt you’ll accept it even if the increase isn’t that much.
Danniski: I know, one thing Im sure he’ll never ask me not to accept the position
Amazing_Rachy: what if he does?
Danniski: without a doubt di ko tanggapin noh!
Amazing_Rachy: ayan ka nanaman….that’s why you get hurt… but im sure going to miss yah!
Amazing_Rachy: want me to ask him not to let you accept the offer?
Danniski: me too im gonna miss our chit chats pero nothing will change naman eh.
Danniski: sira ka talaga! Wag na.
Rachel IM Jason.
Amazing_Rachy: pssst…..
Jason10: Danny got promoted. Lucky her.
Amazing_Rachy: like her to leave?
Jason10: not really
Amazing_Rachy: then ask her to stay. I’m sure she’ll stay
Amazing_Rachy: promise.
Jason10. hahaha funny.
Jason10. what makes you say that…
Amazing_Rachy: are you really that dense? Manhid or wala lang tlga? Basta ask her! Ok! I’ll work na! bye!
As Jason buzzed Danny’s window.
Jason10: wat you doin?
Danniski: finishing my presentation coz its due this Thursday.
Jason10: Danielle, do you really like the position?
Danniski: ummm.. ok lang I applied for it plus I want challenge yun nga lang ang layo ng challenge. Hahahaha
Jason10: don’t accept it nalang. I think more hassle for you pa.
Danny smiled on her computer then replied.
Danniski: ok I won’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment